See http://eyetap.org/ece385 for quantity of marks assigned to each task.
- Prelab questions (to be asked individually)
- Modify last week's programs to write to the new circuit
- Use lab1programs.tar.gz (from eyetap.org site) to read from the device
- Fill out a lab2programs.tar.gz skeletal device driver
to read/write from the device, or use the nonskeletal (full) version floating
around in cyberspace right now, and answer a simple question about
device drivers in general (question to be put to the entire group)
- Modify the device driver to allow either inverting or non-inverting output
or use the already modified version floating around in cyberspace right now.
- Bonus points: implement a true kernelspace pushbroom that includes
a pwm feature. This will be judged for general "coolness" and up to
2 bonus points may be awarded at the discretion of the TA.
- Survivability directorate